Newsgroup: it-alt.fan.doors
Data: 31/08/2007
Ora: 10:28:13
Nascondi headers

  Path: mynewsgate.net!nr5-q3a.newsreader.com!newsh.newsreader.com!newsh.newsreader.com!198.186.194.251.MISMATCH!news-out.readnews.com!transit4.readnews.com!newspeer1.nwr.nac.net!border2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!novia!nx01.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.com!69.28.186.77.MISMATCH!hwmnpeer03.lga!hwmnpeer01.lga!news.highwinds-media.com!hw-filter.lga!newsfe22.lga.POSTED!53ab2750!not-for-mail
From: chimpanzee@sbcglobal.net (Corp. Pam E. Wurtzel)
Newsgroups: it-alt.fan.doors
Subject: B.U.Y...C.H.E.A.P__M_A_R_L_B_O_R_O___nGn9b3Asj
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:28:13 GMT