Newsgroup: it-alt.lavoro.pendolari
Data: 31/08/2007
Ora: 10:29:02
Nascondi headers

  Path: mynewsgate.net!nr5-q3a.newsreader.com!newsh.newsreader.com!newsh.newsreader.com!198.186.194.251.MISMATCH!news-out.readnews.com!transit4.readnews.com!newspeer1.nwr.nac.net!border2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!nx02.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.com!64.59.134.4.MISMATCH!pd7cy3no!shaw.ca!hwmnpeer03.lga!hwmnpeer01.lga!news.highwinds-media.com!hw-filter.lga!newsfe22.lga.POSTED!53ab2750!not-for-mail
From: "Mark D. Muldoon" <geek@netscape.net>
Newsgroups: it-alt.lavoro.pendolari
Subject: B.U.Y...C.H.E.A.P__M_A_R_L_B_O_R_O___P0iObZ2VesfZ
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:29:02 GMT