Newsgroup: it-alt.cultura.poser
Data: 03/08/2007
Ora: 22:54:37
Nascondi headers

  Path: mynewsgate.net!nr5-q3a.newsreader.com!newsh.newsreader.com!newsh.newsreader.com!master.readnews.com!indigo.octanews.net!news-out.octanews.net!mauve.octanews.net!nx01.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.com!204.127.204.221.MISMATCH!wns11feed!worldnet.att.net!216.77.188.37!bigfeed2.bellsouth.net!news.bellsouth.net!hwmnpeer01.phx!news.highwinds-media.com!hw-filter.lga!newsfe21.lga.POSTED!53ab2750!not-for-mail
From: nosepicker@bigpond.net.au (Susanne)
Newsgroups: it-alt.cultura.poser
Subject: C.H.E.A.P....M.A.R.L.B.O.R.O....C.I.G.A.R.E.T.T.E.S......
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 20:54:37 GMT